DISASTER!

I thought I'd leave the studio early today and get a dig on in the last bit of sun, when I arrived I discovered such a tragedy....



The Deposit: only someone decided to make a full withdrawal


Old Mans Welly got a good kickin!


the second jump... well, the hard compact, concrete like dirt saved the majority of it!
I was pretty speechless when I arrived with pick n spade over my shoulder, I was hoping to complete the deposit and have a little session, puts phase to that idea!!!
please have a few moments silence....
I managed to compose my distraught self and aimlessly collected some of the scattered logs, my thoughts were to pile it up and begin the rhythm section I have talked about, no point leaving them laying around.
It seems that the piles of dirt can't be vandalised too much with bare hands, since I have packed them down hard and soaked them with water resulting in solid jumps. However, where the bare bones of the structures are revealed, they can be tore apart, dont forget, I didn't nail Old Man's Welly together....
There's for building jumps in a public space, where most people seem happy with the project.
Since a lot of hard work went in to those features, Im debating wether I continue to build or find a new spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment